Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck

Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck 

(Re-wrote this because I'm more settled now, I can talk more about it =p )

Just finished this book for the second time, and it still brings out so many emotions when you get to the end of it! Highly recommended for everyone!!

Of Mice and Men is a very simple yet beautiful story, about two friends, one of which has a mental retardation problem, who are working at a farm in California, during the Dust Bowl. One thing they have in common is a dream, about them owning a far, having rabbits, "an' live off the fatta the lan'"

The main characters, George and Lennie stick with you way after you finish the book. Honestly, this book is an emotional roller-coaster! You feel all the feels in the feel book! 

I gave this book 5/5 stars on goodreads!
This book filled in my 'a book you can finish in a day!' goal! 
Don't forget to vote on the right! Voting closes in a few days!


I'm sorry if this post is really short, I just don't want to reveal too much about the story ;) 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book! I'm adding it to my TBR pile as we speak :)

    On another note, I've tagged you to do the Bookish Academy Tag. You can see the full tag on my blog: http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca/2015/07/bookish-academy-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :D
      And thanks for the tag!! I'll get to it later today :)

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!