Friday, August 21, 2015

Feature and Follow ~5~

Feature and Follow ~5~


Hey all! 
Welcome to a new FF! 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me. Everyone wins!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkees view and Alison of Alison Can Read! Make sure to check their pages!!

Also, you can follow me via GFC, email, Google+, Facebook, or goodreads! Let me know how you follow me, and I'll make sure to follow you back! 

Question: if you could have any animal as a pet, which would it be? (Fantasy animals work too!) 

OOOH I WANT A BABY DRAGON! Or not really a baby dragon, more like one of those tiny yet fully grown dragons from the Harry Potter books, that are about this size.

<>
If I can't have a pet tiny dragon, I'd go for a hedgehog, probably!

What pet would you want to have? Let me know in the comments!!

Also, please please PLEASE vote on the poll on the right, linking to the post you can find by clicking here.

8 comments:

  1. I want a dragon too! They would be awesome! Though I'm not sure about how I would train it to not eat me, burn me, or any other unpleasant things that it could do. But still, a dragon would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mini dragons would be fine, they can get trained more easily with less dangerous side effects than with big dragons =p

      Delete
  2. A dragon would be so cool! I followed on Bloglovin’

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow! Heading over to follow back right now!

      Delete
  3. Great choices! Dragons are super popular right now thanks to HP & GOT and they really are awesome. But I love your choice of a hedgehog, so original and they really are cute! I chose giraffes, I've loved them forever :)

    Followed via Bloglovin & Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thanks! :D I've always loved dragons, and I've seen hedgehogs as pets and was like YESSS! Thanks for the follow! Imma follow back right now! :)

      Delete
  4. I want a dragon too!

    New BlogLovin follower.

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_21.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!