Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Author Duos

Top Ten Tuesday - Which ten author duos would I love so see write a book together? 

Heya! 
Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!




This week’s theme is the top 10 list of two authors I would love to see collaborate one day! Or, as the topic is officially, LOVE to see write a book together! This is going to be a tough one... I might not have 10, but I’ll try to get 5, so that there are at least 10 authors total :) 

Oh an apparently there are bonus points for mentioning what kind of book they should write together? Okay I’ll try! :D

So let’s get the TTT started! 

1. Maria Dhavana Headley (Magonia) and Neil Gaiman (Stardust, Coraline, Neverwhere, etc...)
I’ve mentioned this duo so many times by now! Oh my GOSH if these two ever write a fantasy series together I’d be the first in like to buy the book! I can imagine it being totally strange but beautiful! *-* Make it happen!! Maybe if someone tells them, they’ll consider it... Hm... 

2. Christopher Paolini (Eragon) and Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass)
Maybe less of a typical choice, but I think that these two authors could collaborate to crease an absolutely EPIC epic fantasy world (epic epic... you know what I mean XD ) that would also have amazing characters and be wonderfully written! I’m thinking of a twisted version of Eragon, where Eragon is an assassin like Celaena... But in a different world with different characters of course. :) 

3. Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games) and Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes)
Another less typical one! But can you imagine them writing about some sort of competition together? With the messed-up government and everything? And teenagers that are forced into said competition? I totally can! :) I think the collaboration would be fantastic! 

4. John Green (The Fault in our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Paper towns, etc...) and Sarah Dessen (Saint Anything amongst a bunch of others) 
These two really should write a contemporary novel together! They both have similar-ish writing styles and I think that the two of them collaborating would make something beautiful in the end! :)

5. Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey) and Aprilynne Pike (Wings)
Fairies and magic and other worlds? Yes! Even though Aprilynne Pike doesn’t really stick to the conventional fairy tale characters, I think that the two authors working together could make something really really cool! 


That’s it for this week! 
Which two authors would you love seeing a book by? Let me know! 

Okay and now it’s back to studying for me, two big exams tomorrow (genetics lab and inorganic chem), one the day after (genetics and evolution), and then I’m done!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!