Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite debut authors

Top Ten Tuesday - Top ten debut authors that have me itching to read their sophomore novel.

Heya! 


Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by 
The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!

                                 



This week’s theme is the top ten debut authors that have me itching to read their sophomore novels!


So let’s get the TTT started! (Remember, not in any particular order!)


Also, I have to keep it short this week again, sorry! ^-^

1. Maria Dhavana Headley, author of Magonia
2. Victoria Aveyard, author of Red Queen
3. Sabaa Tahir, author of An Ember in the Ashes
4. Julie Tuovi, author of The Sirens of Falkeld
5. C.J. Daugherty, author of The Secret Fire
6. Pintipp Dunn, author of Forget Tomorrow 
7. Farah Oomerbhoy, author of The Last of the Firedrakes 

That’s all I can think of right now! :) Make sure to check out my reviews for all of these lovely books! :) 

What author would you add? 

Have a nice day! 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these yet but I am looking forward to reading Maria's Magonia. You seem to like a lot of fantasy--which isn't always my thing--but overall a great list!

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-sophomore-novels-that-i-loved.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magonia was SO amazing! *-* Kinda strange, especially if you don’t read fantasy much, but it’s really worth the read. And thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Aveyard and Tahir made my lists too. Great choices!

    Check out my TTT and the weekly meme I hosting on my blog Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for Tahir’s next book it’s out next year! *-* And thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. I still need to read Red Queen!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/top-ten-tuesday-29/

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!